This page is for CDXA and MARS (W4BFB) members to list their equipment for sale or swap. A maximum of 5 pieces of equipment can be listed on the Boneyard at any one time per person. Pictures of equipment are welcome. Some Items listed have a hyperlink, that when clicked will give more information and/or a picture. Equipment will be listed for 180 days unless notified by seller that equipment has been sold or traded. After the 180 days items may be removed from the list. Items listed as they are received with newest on top. Members wishing to list equipment can send the information to
CDXA will not be responsible for any discrepancy or condition of listed equipment. All contracts are between buyer and seller. Some pictures displayed are NOT from the owner of the equipment being sold, but are shown for display only.
| Added: 6/28/2022 | By: KE4YOG - Price
I purchased this radio approximately 2 years ago from DX Engineering.
Due to less time to operate and with a daughter starting college
I know my operating time will be even less.
I am asking 3300 dollars shipped.
I live in Goldsboro and I would gladly drive a couple of hours to deliver.
This is a heavy radio that will cost a good amount to ship.
It would be packed by the UPS store with the original box. Pictures available upon request.
| Added: 5/8/2022 | By: KT0BEG - Gagnon | Ph:
- Yaesu FT-991A radio and Go-Box (for emcomm, POTA, etc.) – Asking $1,235 (plus actual shipping costs, if applicable)
Right up front, I’m selling this because I am moving and my living situation, unfortunately, won’t accommodate it.
I’m selling this whole setup for 90% of what I originally paid for it just one year ago. The kit includes:
- Yaesu FT-991A Radio
- Two (2) Power Cables for the radio
- All original radio paperwork, still in plastic protective
- Original mic mount, still in plastic
- Spare fuses, still in plastic
- Apache 4800 Hard Case
- Power Pole Distribution Block (6 Position)
- In-Line Power Meter
- 12 Volt socket and dual USB Charger (with Power Poles)
- Power Pole extension cable
For an additional $35, I’ll also add a 50’ run of coax and a USB-A to USB-B cable (for digital modes).
You’ll just need a battery and an antenna and you’ll be on the air!
| Added: 5/8/2022 | By: W4ZD - LYMAN | Ph: (704) 657-9072
Hy-gain TH7DX 20/15/10 meter yagi. Antenna in need of a good home!
This antenna is large, heavy and has a lot of wind surface area so it will require a substantial tower and rotor, and likely a crane to erect it. Because of size, local pick-up only.
Condition is good – maybe 8 to 8/5 on ten scale. My understanding is that it was functioning well when taken out of service a month ago at the QTH of MARS club member Bill, W4EDN.
Boom is 24 feet. Weight 75 lbs, wind surface area 9.4 sq. feet (without including rotor, cable, etc). Antenna is on the ground and partially disassembled, stored inside a shed in Union county, NC.
My primary interest is to find someone who can use such a large antenna.. a new home where it will live happily after after. My secondary objective is to procure a smaller tri-band beam, such as a Cushcraft A3S, Mosley CL-33-M , etc. with closer to 5 or 6 sq. feet wind area.
I also have a pair of eleven element 2 meter yagi antennas (Cushcraft A144-11 or clone I think), a 30 amp MFJ power supply and few other things to offer for sale or trade.
Contact me for further information. I will also have a note at the bottom of my QRZ page if the availability of these items changes.
| Added:4/19/2022 | By: W3DQS - Beary | Ph: | Email:
Estate Sale - Ham Radio Equipment from Bill Turner W4WNT (SK) CDXA and W4BFB Member.
For more information on any item, contact Andy Beary, W3DQS ()
Proceeds will be split between Bill's daughter and MARS.
- Heathkits - original condition - built in 1975 - package deal $900 for items 1, 2, 3.
- 1. Heath SB-200 amplifier - two 572B tubes. Original electrolytic caps need to be replaced - not tested but appears to be in good condition. $500.00 obo.
- 2. Heath SB-102 transceiver - also not tested due to age of equipment - probably needs some TLC to get on the air. Includes D104 microphone. $500.00 obo.
- 3. Heath HP-23B power supply - All electrolytic caps have vents puffed out and 1974 date codes - otherwise looks good - not tested. $150.00 obo.
- 4. Icom IC-706 Pro II mkG - very good condition - perfect backup or portable rig - includes LDG IT-100 autotuner - Tested good on HF and VHF - $500.00 obo.
- 10. Vibroplex Brass Racer iambic paddle (square base) s/n 10435 - $100.00 obo.
- 11. Astron SS-30M power supply with PowerPole adapter - $150.00 obo.
- 13. MFJ-259 antenna analyzer - fair condition - $60.00 obo.
- 14. Buddi-Pole Standard - antenna system with tripod and mast - $150.00 obo.
- 15. Icom IC-207H - 2m/70cm mobile - Not Working - Sold As-Is - $20.00 obo.
- 16. MFJ-784 DSP Filter - uses AF signal from receiver - $40.00 obo.
- 18. Icom W32A portable - no charger - $20.00 obo.
- 19. Heil ProSet PS6 (dynamic microphone) - $60.00 obo.
- 22. Wireman 547 Flexweave #12 black - 225 feet - never used - $45.00 obo.
| Added: 2/17/2022 | By: K4ZO - Gragg | Ph: 828-381-9798 | Email:
- KLM KT34XA Tribander on ground with NIB M2 upgrade kit to convert to a M2 KT36XA. The upgrade kit sells for $500 new and a new M2 KT36XA sells for $3000 new. I am asking $1500 for the antenna and the upgrade kit.
- Array Solutions StackMatch II for 2 antennas with control box. This unit is NIB. $250.00
- Comtek Stack 2 Yagi Controller with control box. This unit is NIB. $250.00
- Collins 30L1 HF Amplifier, round emblem, with manual, dust cover and spare rectifier board. Full output. $600.00
- Prosistel PST-RR55D Ring Rotor with controller. All SS, rotor has been assembled and ready for installation but never installed. Fits Rohn 45G, 55G, 65 series towers possibly others up to 20" face. $3000.00
| Added: 2/8/2022 | By: W1AJT - Toldal |
| Email: |
SPE Expert 1.3K-FA “EU” Model $3500.00.
>SPE Expert 1.3K-FA “EU” Model $3500.00
I am selling my 1.3K-FA ordered December, 2015 and picked up personally December, 2018
at the factory in Rome and brought back as carry-on luggage.
This is the EU model so 3w in gives 940w out and 5w in gives 1.3K out (see picture).
The amp has been faultless since new. There are no blemishes, scratches, or operational problems.
The spare filter is still original and the SPE travel case is also in perfect condition.
Comes with original cables and connectors plus I will add a K3 CAT cable if desired.
Again this is the EU version. To safely operate the amp you will need a transceiver
where you can set the max power out to 10w or less for every band.
I have made thousands of trouble-free contacts including over 1000 FT8 contacts
with the amp and it is rock solid. I can provide pictures of everything. $3500 local prefer no shipping.
| Added: 1/28/2022 | By: W3DQS - Beary | Ph: | Email:
YAESU FTdx3000d Transceiver s/n 2N0401 with installed options XF-127CN (300 HZ filter) and DVS-6 (Voice memory keyer.)
Includes accessories MH-31B8 (microphone,) FH-2 (keypad,) Nifty Manual,
external speaker with 30A switching power supply in (non-matching) Yaesu case.
All items in very good condition - selling because I recently upgraded to the FTdx101mp. $1100 obo.
| Updated 5/13/2021 - Added to: 6/17/2020 | By: K4ESE - Singletary | Ph: | Email:
- I need a hv power supply for a 4cx1000a 6 meter homebrew amp – if you have the supply and had rather have a 6 meter amp to go with it, we can do that too.
| Added: 4/23/2020 | By: N4PQX - Burton | Ph: | Email:
- APC SMARTUPS 1250 (rackmount) unit. These all take an APC RBC7 replacement battery or a 2pk of 12V 18AH batteries either of which can be procured from BatteryMart or your vendor of choice. Unit will require a new battery pack to be fully functional but guaranteed to work properly with a new battery pack. $20.
| updated: 11/29/2021 | By: W4OI - Rogozinski | Ph: 276-880-6613 276-952-7243 | Email:
CABLE - Hard Line Tower Hardware SW VA Have the following hardline all in excellent condition. I want 50% of new price for the NEW and negotiable on the used. Not giving it away.
Andrew Heliax 1/2” +/- 150' with connectors PL259
Andrew Heliax 1/2” +/- 150' with connectors PL259
Andrew Heliax FHJ2-50A +/- 150' no connectors NEW
Andrew Heliax FHJ2-50A +/- 175' no connectors NEW
Andrew Heliax 1/2” FSJ4-50B +/- 55' no connectors NEW
Andrew Heliax AO4W 69415 +/-50' w/connectors
Andrew Heliax 1” FHJ5-50A +/- 70' with connectors “N”
Andrew Heliax 1” FHJ5-50A +/- 100' with connectors “N”
Andrew Heliax LDF4-50A 1/2” 250' no connectors NEW
Andrew Heliax F75J4-50B +/- 50' on roll NEW
Andrew Heliax FSJ1-50A +/- 250' NEW RFS Cablewave Systems FLC12-50J +/- 150' one connector RFS Cablewave Systems FLC12-50J +/- 150' one connector Andrew FSJ4-50B +/- 150' with connectors Andrew FSJ2-50A +/- 175' no connectors Andrew FHJ2-50B +/- 175' no connectors
Have a Rohn 25 Fold Over tower no longer made. Includes 6 straight 10' sections one with the fold over hinge, 1 9' flat topped section, a 3' short base section to bury in concrete and the counter balance with pulley. No winch but they're not expensive. $800 pick up only in Meadows of Dan VA. Also have another 3' short base section, two peaked top sections, guy brackets, rotor plates, base plate, equalizer plates, masts, guy wires and a Ham IV rotor.
Selling out. Coax Hardline and Tower Hardware. Coax Hardline and Tower Hardware: Consolidated RG213 500' Roll NEW Consolidated RG213 ±300' Roll NEW Consolidated RG213 ±250' with connectors Consolidated RG213 +/- 150' with connectors Perfect Vision RG6 75 ohm 1000' spool NEW Alpha Wire RG11A/U ±100' Amelco RG213/U ±150' Times Wire and Cable RG214 ±150' West Penn RG11/U ±250' Belden 9913 ±150' with connectors Plastoid Corporation RG63 B/U ±50' Plastoid Corporation RG9 B/U ± 75'with connectors Belden RG8 ± 100' with connectors Chester Cable Corporation RG11 A/U ±75' Consolidated RG213U ±150'with connectors Times Wire and Cable RG214U ± 150' Cable Experts RG213U ±100'FT L & R Corporation RG13U ±100' Rohn AS45G Accessory Shelves TB-3 Thrust Bearing Rohn 45G House Bracket Rohn 45G Concrete Base Plates Rohn 45 Rotor plates Rohn 45G Guy Brackets, Torque bars and Guy Equalizer plates Many turnbuckles and lots of hardware.
| Added:1/23/2022 | By: WB4BXW - Setzer | Ph: | Email:
| Updated:1/4/2022 | By: K4ZA - Daso | Ph: | Email:
Daso Antennas, Towers and more Website
- 14L 2M YAGI elements oriented vertical so assume it's for FM. Believe it's a KLM from mounting arrangement. $20.00
- M2 or Directive Systems 55 element 1296 mHz LOOP Yagi, new never installed. $75.00
- 432 mHz 16L homebrew Yagi $60.00 Recent takedown, heavy-duty construction, excellent condition w/a KLM balun
EVERYTHING LISTED HERE IS STORED IN STANLEY NC, OUT IN GASTON COUNTY...